Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm Back!

No poetic piece today. Just announcing my return to the electronic world from my bed. New day, new computer, new internet connection. I'm catching up on alot that I missed in my fly by attempts at USC's computer lab. It's gonna take a while folks; so hang in there. I can't be on the computer constantly, nor do i want to be. I've actually enjoyed not having to be or feeling the need to be tied to the computer because I feel that I may miss something. I don't really care for dependency of any kind. I have a few. I think I may have one of those addictive personalities. I cling on to things, and although I also strive to contribute so it isn't a completely parasitic relationship, I still recognize my tendency to cling. That being said. I'm off to do things I'm not addicted to...yet, while i indulge myself with cooking in the kitchen. So kisses and hugz folks; I'll be back *best Terminator voice*

No comments:

Post a Comment