Saturday, February 13, 2010

Personal PepTalk/RealityCheck

Try not to feel discarded and blown off. Try not to feel like you aren't in the same spot. Realize that sometimes I am one of the stressors of life and not an addition/resolution/relief. I can either try to change this, or I can feel hurt and make it about me. It's not about me, its about how I make the other people feel. I have a couple of different paths to take from here out. I can get upset, internalize it and go on feeling hurt forever and hold it against them. I can get upset, blast them, and let the chips fall where they may. I can look at it and see how I can help relieve some stress. I can cry and do nothing. I want to do the productive thing. It's a huge fight between what i want to do and what i feel like doing. I have to sit on my hands to keep from being impulsive. I know that I jump to conclusions; I am aware. I have to work on perception and not blowing things up to being more than they are. I have to relax. I have to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment