Wednesday, October 14, 2009

um...yeah...

If you think it's you, its not. If you know it's you, try one more time. If youre thinking, that's not me, it prolly is...

Making You Understand

You’re in my head, floating every minute.

Not that I don’t want you there in my thoughts,

But you aren’t aware how much I care.

.

I can’t explain why I care so deeply.

I’m not sure a definition would even prove helpful.

All I know is that it’s filling every fiber of my being.

.

I know things progress at different rates for different people.

But with you, something indescribably is taking over.

I wish that you felt the same way and confirmed it.

.

Since you may think you feel me, but probably have no real idea,

Let me try to contain it with words, so that you can name the picture you see.

Eventually though, you’ll have to see the fire in my eyes to understand completely.

.

I look at you and see the future I’ve rarely dreamed of.

Any sign of communication from you sends shivers through me.

I long for the caress of your thoughts and words on my soul.

.

I want to feel your arms around me, holding on tight.

I want to wake up to your breath on my neck, and arms over mine.

I want to feel the weight of your head resting in my hair as we sleep.

.

Even beyond the physical, I want to embrace your passions.

I can’t wait to back up your causes and organizations.

There is so much drive in the way you speak of anything.

.

I want to be the woman you need, want and crave.

You make me strive to be a better person for both me and you.

Wow. I can’t believe you have me searching for our future.

.

I may never understand this hold you have on me.

Perhaps I’d rather revel in it, than question my own good fortune.

As easy as it came, I’m well aware that I can all slip away.

.

Even though you see I’ve opened the flood gates and invested all,

Please don’t just indulge for indulgence sake, consequences unweighed.

But if you feel the same, feel free to join me in enamored bliss!

.

With matching determination, passion and flare, I think this could be it.

What if I become your very last first kiss?

Can you truly come to grips, using this as truth?

Copyright © 2009 Natasha Guy



Copyright © 2009 Natasha Guy

1 comment:

  1. Yup.. thats how it is when you really feeling some one... when you like them like them..sigh

    ReplyDelete