Monday, April 26, 2010

Something Fun

Krispy Kreme Krime

As I heard the key in the door I noticed
You came home an hour late tonight,
Carrying your briefcase in front of you,
Hiding your crotch from my sight.

“Whatcha got there Joe,”
 I inquired.
“Nothing honey bear,
Just drained and ready to retire.”

I said as I reached for his hand,
“Well, let me take your briefcase there,”
What it is that I saw,
Well THAT made me stare!

“Really Joe?
Did you think I wouldn’t see that?
 Go ahead and leave;
Don’t forget your hat!”

He tried to stutter and lie to me.
 “But baby I swear it’s not what you think,”
I gave him a glare
That made his balls shrink.

“I figured you were out working hard
Since you come home to me an hour late.
Hell, I even thought about you
And took the time to save you a plate!

“Not only did you
Not think to call,
But you come home with stains on your slacks.
Then expect me not to notice at all!”

“Baby, I swear,
 I just made a run for some sweets.
It took me a while
Then I found Krispy Kreme treats!

“I was speeding on the highway
Trying to get back in time,
Then of course I dropped one in my lap.
Eating and driving isn’t a Krime!”

“Well, tonight it is babe,”
I said with a snarl.
“And since we are sharing sweet nothings,
My doughnut’s name is Karl!”

“My doughnuts are actually from
Krispy Kreme!
I stop for some wonderful glaze
And now you say you’re cheating on me?”

“We have a damn bakery
Right on our block!”
While I was ranting I didn’t notice
Joe had already loaded his glock.

Joe began to scream,
“Call the cops!
Tell them I’m ‘bout to kill you
Before your heart stops!”

I stood in disbelief
At the nerve of this man.
He comes home with stains on his pants
And is standing with a gun in HIS hand?

The neighbors must have heard
Some of the commotion.
I saw the red and blue lights
Then I heard the explosion.

After Joe was booked
For a number of crimes,
The police collected his clothes,
Something I’d seen on TV several times.

I took them straight
To the DNA lab.
There was plenty to test,
Not just a dab.

I got my results in about 2 days,
He was cheating
With a chick named
Chocolate with glaze!

Copyright ©2010 Natasha Guy


Copyright © 2010 Natasha Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment