Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back With New Pieces

Mysteries Unveiled

Drunken splendor
Secrets locked
Tumbling out like
Alice down the hole.
Need a decoder ring
At the bottom of the box.
Broke it.
Now who can fix it?

Nobody can.
That’s right.
No one can make it right.
It will always be wrong,
Always dark,
Always deep,
Never shallow.
You can’t ever wade.
Hold onto the edges.
The only things stable
Are the edges that hold
The fluidity;
Contain the ever changing,
The never committed
Enough to tell.


Copyright © 2010 Natasha Guy


Alone

The hum of the refrigerator
Provides a background for the
Background music.                                                                                                

The ceiling fan’s repetitive motion
Casts soothing shadows across the
Three room studio.

Vanilla scents seep from the ends of
Willow looking rods resting in the
Glass chalice of oil.

My elbows sink deeply into the
Pillow top mattress that cradles my
Tired stretched out body.

His flavor still rests on my taste buds
While I reminisce about our coupled
Souls intertwined.

I close my eyes and
Feel his hands inching
Up my thighs.

His breath heats my skin
As he crawls the length
Of my torso.

The fire in his eyes
Ignites the factory within,
Increasing the pheromones in the air.

Our scents mingle
With the vanilla
Infused oxygen.

Breath sounds audible
In my memory even now
Days later.

My mouth waters at
The mental picture of
His manhood.

Bruises, handprints,
Sore throat, aching muscles,
Shaky limbs.

It was real.


Copyright © 2010 Natasha Guy

1 comment:

  1. YES! This was yummy and I felt every morsel ~ Nice~

    ReplyDelete