Thursday, July 2, 2009

An Actual Blog LOL

So instead of a piece of writing, today I'm actually going to blog lol. All the stars dying lately have made me think alot. Seeing people cry and fall apart over an image, a person that they may not have even seen in person EVER...makes me sick. Within the same week, a friend of mine lost her baby and another tried to commit suicide. Some of these same people falling over themselves about a celebrity, wouldnt lend anywhere near that amount of energy towards a distant relative or friend. It saddens me to realize this. It breaks my heart for my friends, that their day of pain be earmarked by a celebrity's death. I left the past week with a lot of anger and "woosah"ing lol. I'm better now, but its still a very close emotional rage with which I'm forcing myself to deal.

This week, I've had a few friends come to me, just to have me listen or give insight that they think I may have. It's also been an inspiring week because I have learned that the things I have gone thru are not just for me. Not only am I to learn from my trials, but I am to turn around and help others if I can. By no means am I saying that I'm some new found guru LOL. I am far far from that. However, it means a lot to me that even one person can find strength, inspiration or just a feeling that they are not alone by talking to me.

So I guess this is dedicated to all of my friends. I look forward to continuing to laugh, cry and just LIVE with you in my life and me in yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment