Saturday, June 13, 2009

Birthed from Labored Boredom (haikus until I run out)

He got me started
Haikus until I run out
Hah! Look what he did!


You just imploded
A black hole has now been birthed
Don't get stuck on me!
All drama I see
Social Impropriety
Time for you to *poof*
I can only be
Who I believe I can be
I, am only ME.
Scrambling to get far
No longer wishing on your
Favorite shining star.
Don't follow me now
When you insist that I'm blind
Go find your own way.
My bubble is made
RubberMaid tough can't you see?
Visible to me!
Step into the light
Even though you shine in dark
You carry my dreams.
I'm playing it now
That favorite tune that He likes
Dance with me Baby:)
I've given my heart
With Him it resides in whole
Please don't shatter it.
Copyright 2009 Natasha Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment