Friday, January 4, 2013

The Grind

He said, “Pretty please,
Get on your knees.
Ride me til the next century.
Make sure you take in all of me.”

I contemplated making him wait.
Let him think I would hesitate.
But then my pussy started to ache,
And I began to crave the quake.

That amazing feeling that builds and works
With all of my senses when my body jerks
The craving wouldn’t let me stay and lurk
In the shadows with nipples perked.

So instead of hesitating,
I decided not to keep him waiting.
I sauntered over to start the mating
Dance that involved hips percolating.

Immediately, per his request,
I hovered over him, hands on his chest.
His dick rose, starting on its quest
To return to the spot it loved to rest.

I rocked back and forth, could not resist
Reaching out to grab his wrists.
I knew what to do before he could insist
That I complete a sexual check list.

I watched his lips part as they released a hiss,
Placed my mouth over his, silenced it with a kiss.
They say sex like this can be hit or miss,
Unless you’re the creator of your partner’s bliss.

 Copyright © 2013 Natasha Guy

3 comments:

  1. EwwwwWeee HOT. Love every stanza and line. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you leave Twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankies for your continual support and comments Kiana!!! I deleted my personal account on twitter, but my professional one (NLGuy81) is still there =)

    ReplyDelete