Monday, January 31, 2011

Reverb10/11: Days 25-31!

Ok ok...so I'm still working on the procrastination thing! I'm trying ok? Ok! So....the mad dash to finish Reverb today and semi on time starts!

25 – Photo – a present to yourself Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and [...]


This here says it all. They are my world. My babies. Their smiles are worth more than anything. Their love is beyond value. And...they aren't nekky as it would seem lol. They are running around the house in shorts because it was hot. They decided to tickle me in the midst of it all. I grabbed this cloudy, non-perfect shot with my phone. But this...is what life is about.

26 – Soul Food What did you eat this year that you will never forget? What went into your mouth & touched your soul?
So much actually LOL! I'm a complete foodie and I love to cook. I think 2010 was the year that I went to several restaurants to which I had never been thanks to my guy. He made it his mission to "expose" me to different places...and he most certainly did!

27 – Ordinary Joy. Our most profound joy is often experienced during ordinary moments. What was one of your most joyful ordinary moments this year?
My most ordinary moment was watching him sleep. It was extraordinary though, because I knew that he'd be there when I woke up. Waking up to one of those smiles and those arms is a great memory and moment every time it happens.

28 – Achieve. What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.
This seems like a running theme and one I've answered before. Writing, publishing, businesses and travel. I'll feel like I've accomplished a goal and push for the next. It's never complete...there's always something else to strive towards. I make efforts towards my achievements each day...at least 10 of them. Next!

29 – Defining Moment. Describe a defining moment or series of events that has affected your life this year.
Gaining and losing/ending friendships. I've found some friends that I think I'll be keeping forever. But I've been wrong before. And I'm sure I'll be wrong again. I've ended friendships that I felt would never end. Finally letting those go gave me such freedom though. It's amazing to feel like you can be you and not be judged for it. And it's terrible when people use who you are to condemn you simply because they don't know you. Such is life. Relax, Relate, Release, Rebuild!

30 – Gift Prompt: Gift. This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What’s the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year? 
I had more time with my loved ones than expected. I had someone push me past fear. I had someone embrace me, knowing I'm crazy =) Immortal Love will always be the best gift in the world for me.

31 – Core Story. What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)
Hah! This one's easy. Immortal Love, family, and friends. Cultivating stronger relationships with those that matter and care; cutting loose the ones that don't want to be there. I share it through my blogging, writing, tweeting, speaking, actions. I truly believe in keeping a clear social circle. It's not easy, but it is possible. We all get clutter from time to time, so keep that broom handy =)

This Reverb thing was great! I didn't do it daily, but I was able to finish the whole month. Progress!


Copyright © 2011 Natasha Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment