Friday, November 19, 2010

A Tweet Collaboration

A [couple of] tweetpoem(s) between one of my fave tweeters/bloggers @LiliacSin and myself (@RzrTonguedPoet). You can find her blog at Liliac Inked Illusions

Take 1:


Liliac: Those eyes of caged souls blindly screaming in the pit of insanity... a shade of deathfilled ebony...
Me: To describe the abyss as black is simply child's play...look at the sun's eclipse to see the night overtake day

Liliac: Yet they crave the white of my skin, the purple of my sin... the root of my love... the pure of my lust...
Me: Their cravings are transparent and although they present with purity, I cut through them like a prism, dividing truths

Liliac: Your shadow inhaling me into the stillness of your nite~ binding me with the mirage of the sun...
Me: Echoes of your soul resonate within my canyon~ underneath the blood red moon of seclusion

Liliac: your pearly grey mist seeping into my veins, coiling around my existence~ tenderly wrapping me in sweet rage...
Me: Just like a boa you cradle and constrict my heart simultaneously, squeezing out all emotions~ leaving my vessel almost empty

Liliac: breaking me to heal me with the prints of untouched hands of heaven~ adoring me entirely with your mind of mayhem...
Me: Driving me crazy, like he drove Ms. Daisy~ comprehension of our contradictions compound our caged condition



Copyright © 2010 Natasha Guy (@RzrTonguedPoet) All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2010 LiliacSin via twitter (@LiliacSin) All Rights Reserved.


And Take 2:



Me: Seduce my brain well til I feel shivers down my spine. Roll my tongue over your soul as you whisper that it's mine.
Me: Shared vibrations can rock more than my world, just like I can make more than my physical body twirl.
Liliac: Teasing my world like a dangling spirit, whispering words when i rather you scream it...

Me: Let your octaves pierce the darkest corners of my mind, I think I'll try to hide; you see what you can find
Liliac: Seductive mindwaves from behind a pure face, tempting me with purple just so ill cave...

Me: You knew what you were doing when you crawled under my skin, All of  you pushed right thru me just before i could rescind
Liliac: Because i ached to drown in your lake of wordfilled aggression & fill my soul with a poet obsession...

Me: So quench the thirst that threatens to drown me. Dont leave me stranded on a deserted island without thee
Liliac: Sandcastles made of sharp pen to tenderly slice into me, your sweet tsunami jabs touching greedily...

Me: Don't worry about the many little death's I'll die, just remember you did this when I begin to cry.
Liliac: Cover me in the beauty of your violence & sorrow, cradle me in lyrics of a different tomorrow...



Copyright © 2010 Natasha Guy (@RzrTonguedPoet) All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2010 LiliacSin via twitter (@LiliacSin) All Rights Reserved.

4 comments: