Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One Mo' 'Gin!

In The Moment

Learn to actively wait with expectancy.
Think of waiting as an action verb.
I simply dont want to wait.
I thrive on knowing and finding out.
Most people realize this sooner than later.
.
I wanna know as much as possible.
I need to pack my mind with knowledge.
I know that knowledge and wisdom are not the same.
I am learning how to wait without frustration.
A lot of people never figure out how to do this.
.
Does anyone else see "wait" as a 4 letter word?
Does it appear negative to people without my eyes?
Do you try to calculate exactly how long yours will be?
Does a formula exist that shows how to wait successfully?
How does it feel to achieve patience?
.
Like a seed that takes 9 months to produce viable fruit,
If I dont complete the wait time, it can be dangerous.
The threat can be to both my seed and myself.
Conquiering my own lack of patience will yield more than expected.
Try to make it through with dignity and grace.
.
I always question why I can't skip the wait.
Why can't things be great now instead of later?
I've missed my lessons hidden within the wait.
So again, I begin the test of time, maybe last the whole exam.
Hopefully I'm not alone and others have their own issues of time too.
.
I'm being tested once more and this time I'll pray:
.
Please give me the strength, grace and peace that all pass normal understanding.
Lord I'm trying, so please wait on me with the same patience that you wish to instill in me.

Copyright © 2009 Natasha Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment