Monday, October 25, 2010

My Book!!!

Hi folks! I decided to promo me today! Yesterday I released my first book! Beautiful Fixation is a poetry collection that chronicles the formation and life of a female serial killer. Did I say Female Serial Killer? YES! Did I say...poetry?!?! YES! This book will revolutionize the way you see poetry today! Buy it directly from the site or message me at NatashaL.Guy@gmail.com to arrange a signed copy! Thanks to everyone who has supported me!!

Beautiful Fixation


6 comments:

  1. This sounds really fascinating!!! I will contact you when the smoke clears. I think I'll get 2 copies! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! I truly appreciate your interest and support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Reposted this on my site this morning, will check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete